You're welcome to create new topics with your suggestions for ImageFramer.
You can also browser other people's suggestion and vote on them.
We promise to monitor and take them into account.
I use your software as a custom framer.
I like it, for me would be important to have the possibility to enter oval matboard.
Another useful feature should be the exact size of the width of a real moulding.
To: Jacob from: Arnaldo
55) HD - Gallerie No.3 d'Ivan Konrad Klakow ->
57) HD - Galery No 4 Ivan Konrad Klakow HD 1080p -> https://youtu.be/-Ki8HNiyTQY
60) HD - Galleria No. 5 Ivan Konrad Klakow HD 1080p -> https://youtu.be/i9hRXOskCAw
61) HD - Galeria Lyudmila Chaykova No.1-HD (1080p) -> https://youtu.be/ALwgjkMnflM
62) HD - Galeria No 2 Álvaro Gómez - HD (1080p) -> https://youtu.be/gAyedqkRyPA
63) HD - Galeria pro omnibus No. 2 – HD (1080p) -> https://youtu.be/70J9NghnGiQ
64) HD - Galeria Lyudmila Chaykova No.2 -HD (1080p) -> https://youtu.be/0wXzjV7dGHU
I like your program and use it a lot to frame digital photos I then "send" via Facebook to my friends for their birthdays, etc. I do have a couple of suggestions for your perusal:
Suggestion 1) I'd like to see both oval frames and oval mats. Oval mats shouldn't be too much of a programming issue. Oval frames on a rectangular background are problematic, perhaps making the background not covered by the frame transparent (with the option of making the transparent background a color if the user wanted that). The "oval" should also be scalable, from a circle to an oval.
Suggestion 2) Allow for a mat to hold multiple images. See the attached photo as an example.
Thanks for listening,
Hi Jacob - My wife uses dozens of iPhone apps that have framing features .. we'd like to see more of those kinds of frames in ImageFramer. A lot more in the Holiday and celebrations category. Both more Holidays and more choices within holidays ...even National Doughnut Day would be GREAT :-)
thanks for considering
Could you be more specific about what kind of frames you feel are missing?
MORE FRAMES !
The only feature I long for is a much larger library of frames. On my iPhone I have so many more frame apps than ImageFramer that my wife laughs at me using it....but IF is the only decent app for large file framing...please skip some of the "extra" new features and send us bigger frame libraries...