To learn why you'd like to add files or folders to Favorites sidebar, read "How to use Favorites in Trickster".
To add a file or a folder ("item") into your favourites bar, you need to:
Make sure that the item is inside one of folders in the Watched Folders list in File Tracking Configuration.
- Add the item to Trickster's main list using of the following methods:
- Opening the item from Finder
- Dragging it on the main list in Trickster when it's visible. A green + button should appear when it can be dropped to be added.
- Add the item from the main list to the Favorites sidebar using of the following methods:
- Drag item's icon from the main list to the favourite sidebar but not unto another item. A blue horizontal line will show where it'll be inserted.
- Select the item in the main list and press ⌘S
- Right-click or Command-Click on the item in the list to show its context menu. Select "Add to Favorites" from the menu.