In ImageFramer version 4.0 and later:
- Launch ImageFramer if not running
- Open the Help menu by clicking on it
- While the menu is open, press and hold the Option (Alt, ⌥) key on the keyboard. Some menu items should change and a menu item titled "Reimport Initial Templates" should appear.
- Click on "Reimport Initial Templates" menu item. You should hold the Option key down for this.
- Wait until ImageFramer imports all the original templates. You custom templates won't be affected.
In ImageFramer version 3.x:
In order to restore ImageFramer 3 preset templates database, please follow the steps below.
Note that if you have created any custom templates they will be lost if you follow this process.
- Quit ImageFramer
- Open one of the following folders, depending on which exists on your Mac. To open them in Finder, copy one of the locations below, including the tilde sign (~).
After copying the location, in Finder press Command-Shift-G to present the "Go To the folder" panel. Then press Command-V to paste the location that you copied.
- ~/Library/Containers/com.apparentsoft.ImageFramer3/Data/Library/Application Support/ImageFramer3/
- ~/Library/Containers/com.apparentsoft.imageframer.mas/Data/Library/Application Support/ImageFramer3/
- ~/Library/Application Support/ImageFramer3
- Delete files with names starting with IFTemplates.db in that folder
- Restart ImageFramer - you should have all original templates. Your own templates will be removed. If you need to keep your templates, consider upgrading your version to ImageFramer 4 (it's free).